Join us to learn about fantastic stewardship and how to build long term relationships with funders and donors.
Do you want to:
- Have better connections with your donors and supporters?
- Find more touch-points and exceed expectations?
- Enjoy your relationships with your donors and supporters?
Underpinning successful fundraising needs to be fantastic stewardship to build long term relationships. We must at all times remember that “They are not your donors, you are one of their charities” (Mark Phillips), importantly, it is that we are one of their charities. The relationships need to be personal, supported, appropriate and at times unexpected.
In this session we will explore:
- developing relationships so funders and donors are long term partners
- how to understand and exceed funders requirements and expectations
- create a relationship management and stewardship plan that you can achieve and sustain long term.
Who should attend?
These sessions are aimed at smaller organisations who might have limited capacity for fundraising. You might be the only person responsible for fundraising within your organisation or you might not have much fundraising experience.
Three chances to join!
Friday 19th November ,10am- 12 midday – Community Works.
For Organisations in Brighton Hove, Worthing and Arun. More information and how to book here https://bhcommunityworks.org.uk/fundraising-training/
Friday 3rd December, 10am- 12 midday – Mid Sussex Voluntary Action
For organisation in Mid Sussex. Contact the team at MSVA https://www.msva.org.uk/training
Tuesday 1st March, 10am- 12 midday – Voluntary Action Arun & Chichester
For organisations in Chichester and Arun. Contact the team at VAAC https://www.vaac.org.uk/
Originally posted here.