Join us to learn what a case for support is and how to create one
Your Case for Support is a document that casts a vision for your organisation and tells donors why they should invest in your work.
What do funders expect to see in a case for support and how can you make yours stand out? This session will give you what you need to ensure that your Case for Support works well for you.
We are is returning with this popular Case for Support session which will include
- What is a case for support?
- Using behavioural economics to transform your charity messaging
- Case for support canvas
- What do funders expect to see?
- Top Tips
I will also be sharing my Case for Support Canvas! Create your case on one page!
Two chances to take part in this popular workshop
1. Mid Sussex Organisations; Mid Sussex Voluntary Action
Thursday 15th July, 10am- 12 midday
2. Brighton, Hove, Adur & Worthing Organisations: Community Works
Thursday 22 July 2021, 1:00-3:00pm
Originally posted here.