FREE Fundraising Training for Barnet voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise sector
A series of 8 online training sessions where you will gain skills and insights into raising money, with a focus on grant funding. Overview here
About these events
This online (Via MS Teams) session is for Barnet’s Voluntary, Community, Faith and Social Enterprise (VCFSE) sector only. Suitable for any VCFSE organisation that is providing support/ services etc for those living or working in the London Borough of Barnet.
This booking is for all 8 online training sessions being held fortnightly from Wednesday 26 January through to 4 May 2022.
Note: Each session is independent of the others, but by attending them all you will gain skills and insights into raising money through trusts and foundations, how to diversify your income and make better connections with funders and supporters.
- Prospecting and Research: How do you find the right funders for you? 26th Jan, 10am (Trainer: Lucy Stone)
- Case for Support Bootcamp 9th Feb, 10am (Trainer: Lucy Stone)
- Writing for Impact: How can you make your applications and letters to trusts and foundations stand out? 23rd Feb, 10am (Trainer: Lucy Stone)
- Untapped Fundraising Potential: How can you find new ways to raise funds? 9th March, 10am (Trainer: Lucy Stone)
- How to improve your relationships with your supporters, donors and funders 23rd March, 10am (Trainer: Lucy Stone)
- Barnet bonus session: local insights and funding opportunities 6th April, 10am (Trainer: Debra Yardley)
- Raising your profile: How to best understand and reach your audiences through the right channels 20th April, 10am (Trainer: Ellen Cheshire)
- Ask Lucy, Debra and Ellen Anything About Fundraising! 4th May, 10am
About the trainers
Lucy Stone from No Stone Unturned Fundraising, has worked in the Charity sector for over 20 years and has raised £97 million. Through her consultancy No Stone Unturned Fundraising, Lucy is currently supporting Music Venue Trust, FFT (Friends, Families, Travellers), LIVE (Live music Industry Venues & Entertainment), Pelican Parcels, WOLO (We Only Live Once), Voices Foundation, Soundcastle, Phoenix Dance Theatre and Arts By The Sea.
Debra Yardley is the Fundraising & Partnership Manager at Young Barnet Foundation. She has previously worked in senior fundraising roles at Capll Limited, Fundraising Initiatives and Norwood.
Ellen Cheshire is the VCS Support Lead at Inclusion Barnet, a Barnet Together partner. She has over 30 years experience in marketing, fundraising and project roles in the arts, media and charity sector.
Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally posted here.