In this introduction to fundraising session we are going to explore two main areas
– How can you get started or find new ways to raise funds?
– How can you use behavioural economics to transform your charity messaging?
We will explore the different funding options for not for profit organisations and projects. Once you know who you are going to ask for support from you need to ensure that the ‘ask’ is the best it can be!
During the session we will consider:
• What are the different fundraising options open to you?
• How do you know which options are right for your organisation?
• What are the practical first steps you can take to diversify your income?
• Using behavioural economics to transform your charity messaging
• Top tips on what works including language and layout
• Funders pet peeves
• Case for support: what are the key messages you need to include?
This training will be held on Zoom and a recording will be made available afterwards to rewatch along with the presentation slides.
If you have any questions please get in touch with J-Day at email@example.com or 07821717581.