Delighted to be hosting this session for Community Works for organisations in Brighton & Hove, Adur and Worthing.
A chance to meet the funders online and hear about latest pots of funding across Sussex and the UK.
- Does your community organisation or project need funding?
- Have you ever wanted to meet funders to ask about their criteria and application process?
Tuesday 13th July – 12:00 – 14:00
Online via Zoom
We are bringing together a range of funders in one virtual room so you can hear about what is important to them when receiving applications and to give you the opportunity to discuss your ideas and ask questions directly of them. This will hopefully give you the best opportunity to get your application right first time.
You will get a chance to:
- Hear from all of the funders in a quick fire session before
- Spend time in breakout rooms hearing from some funders in more detail
- ‘Ask the Panel’ Q&A
This event will enable attendees to:
- Learn about funders’ priorities and criteria and raise the profile of your project
- Understand what you need to get right in your applications
- Meet and network with other organisations similar to yours
- Find out how funding pots are adapting to COVID
- Find out how Community Works and other support providers can help you with your fundraising activity
Funders confirmed include The National Lottery and The Arts Council as well as local funding pots throughout Sussex.
Register for Free here