Writing for Impact: Make your applications and letters stand out
Join us to learn how to make a great application for funding
Writing for funders is a key part of a fundraisers work.
- Do you want to write better letters to funders?
- Are your applications lacking impact?
- Could your case for support stand out more?
In this session we will explore:
- How to make your writing clearer and stand out
- Look at some examples
- Top tips on what works
- Common traps people fall into
- Funders pet peeves
For organisations in Brighton & Hove, Worthing and Adur
Wednesday 22 September 2021, 10:00-12:00pm
Mid Sussex Voluntary Action
For organisations in Mid Sussex
Monday 27th September, 10:00-12:00pm
Originally posted here.